Ecology of Children's Environmental Health Disparities
To access this course, select Subscribe on the left. You will then be required to log-in or register if you do not already have an account.
This webinar is part of an ongoing series of educational presentations by experts on issues that focus on current and emerging aspects of pediatric and reproductive environmental health.
- Review impact of adverse environmental effects of poverty on children's health and development
- Understand ecology of environmental health disparities in the context of a cycle
- Explore strategies to reduce environmental health disparities and promote children's health and development
- Examine the Break the Cycle Program as a leadership development model to reduce children's environmental health disparities
Approximate Completion Time
Continuing Education Information
This course qualifies as continuing education for physicians, nurses, certified health education specialists and other professionals provided by the Centers for Disease Control and its partners.
Origination Date – 12/13/2016
Expiration Date – 12/13/2018
1.0 CME (for physicians)
1.0 CME (attendance for non-physicians)
1.0 CNE (for nurses)
.10 CEU (for other professionals)
1.0 CHES (for certified health education specialists)
Acknowledgement: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) supports the PEHSU by providing partial funding to ATSDR under Inter-Agency Agreement number DW-75-95877701. Neither EPA nor ATSDR endorse the purchase of any commercial products or services mentioned in PEHSU publications.
- Presentation PDF
- How To Obtain Continuing Education Credit