Utilizing the Environmental Public Health System
To access this course, select Subscribe on the left. You will then be required to log-in or register if you do not already have an account.
This course is part of a series of short courses offered by the American College of Medical Toxicology on contemporary issues in environmental toxicology and environmental health developed by leading authorities in medical toxicology, under the direction of Drs. Michael Kosnett, Charles McKay and Paul Wax.
- The structure of the environmental public health system and the functions of key environmental public health assets.
- Identifying and mobilizing key environmental public health assets.
- Identifying and accessing key environmental public health resources online.
Created: September 2014
- Section 1: An Overview
- Section 2: Understanding the Environmental Health Structure & Its Assets
- Section 3: Utilizing Key Environmental Public Health Resources
- Section 4: Course Conclusion